11th Jeevika: Asia Livelihood Documentary Festival 2014
Submit your film TODAY!
Submission deadline 25 Nov 2014
- Professional Filmmakers: Rs 1000 / USD 25
- Student Filmmakers: Rs 500 / USD 15
* Please note that applications will not be accepted after 15 Nov
Awards category and cash prize 2014:
- Best FEATURE Documentary (professional category, above 30 min): Rs 50,000
- Best SHORT Documentary (professional category, below 30 min): Rs 40,000
- Best STUDENT Documentary: Rs 20,000
- Education World- Jeevika Freedom Award: This is a new category in this year’s festival where we are inviting applications for outstanding documentaries by professionals and students that highlight livelihood challenges or successes of people working in the education sector (school owners, principles, and teacher): Rs 20,000
Screening & Awards Ceremony
Shortlisted films will be screened over a two day period on 13 and 14 December 2014 at UChicago Center in New Delhi. Certificates will be presented to the directors of all shortlisted films.
The winners of the 2014 Jeevika festival will win a trip and three nights stay to be part of the Asia Liberty Forum from 8-10 January 2015 in Kathmandu, Nepal. The trophy and cash prize will be awarded to the winners at a grand event on 8 January during the conference which will be attended by over 200 think tank professionals, scholars and activists from over 40 countries.
For more details click here.