Posted on 01/02/2023
The Centre for Civil Society, a public policy think tank based in New Delhi invites applications for the position of Consultant, Indian Liberals Archives for the Indian Liberals Project. The Indian Liberals Project is an initiative of the Centre for Civil Society supported by the Friedrich Naumann Foundation. It is an online archive of Indian Liberals works with the objective to collate, preserve and promote the research and study of liberalism in India.
Consultant, Indian Liberals Archives:
The consultant will lead the development, execution and management of the Indian Liberals Project.
Responsibilities of Consultant, Indian Liberals Archives:
- Research and source material/content on Indian liberal thinkers
- Identify and interview key liberal voices to preserve their ideas for posterity
- Design monthly plan for disseminating knowledge about Indian liberal tradition through various activities, and take the content and materials from the website to a wide audience
- Map the growth of readership/viewership
- Organise and manage all Indian Liberals events
- Meet internal/organisational and external/donor compliance and reporting requirements
Terms of Engagement:
This Consultant will be hired for a period of 12 months from 1 January 2022 – to 31 December 2022, during which the above-mentioned activities are expected to be completed. The contract may be subject to renewal on a need-basis, for an extension beyond 31 December 2022.
Interested candidates may send their curriculum vitae along with a letter of interest to email@example.com .
No applications will be accepted after 10th January 2022. A telephonic/in-person interview may be conducted following the shortlisting of your application.
As per industry standards
Master’s degree (or above) in any of the Liberal Arts, Media, Public Policy or Law Courses with a strong educational background from a leading university.
Prior experience in end to end project management
- Prior experience in end to end project management
- Demonstrated interest in or understanding of liberal principles and concepts preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to create and disseminate original content
- Understanding of website management, SEO and digital marketing for promotions
- Ability to travel within and outside of NCR from time to time for interviews and sourcing content
- Prior organisational experience in conducting academic events aimed at disseminating liberal ideas.