#Educhoice Contest Winners
Over 700 students and teachers participated and expressed their views on "Why I love my school?" on social media. Their voices go on to prove that quality education is not ensured by physical inputs and gigantic infrastructures, but by value-driven leadership and accountability.
- Winner in student category:
- Princy Sharma, Colonel's Brightland Public School, Agra
- Winner in teacher category:
- Ms Sukhdeep Kaur, Saraswati Vidya Niketan, Haryana
- Consolation prize winners in student category are:
- Manvendra Singh, Colonel's Brightland Public School, Agra
- Khadija Asif Qureshi, Mount Litera Zee School, Agra
- Parin Bapna, Panbai International school, Mumbai
- Ms Ananya Trivedy, Prelude Public School, Agra
- Ms Agrima Singh, Prelude Public School, Agra
- Ms Anushka Sharma, Colonel's Brightland Public School, Agra
- Ms Anusha Gargh, Prelude Public School, Agra
- Ms Tejasvi Yadav, Colonel's Brightland Public School, Agra
- Ms Gauri, Muni International School, Delhi
- Ms Ratandeep Singh, Colonel's Brightland Public School, Agra
- Ms G Sreya, BCM School, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
- Consolation prize winners in teacher category are:
- Ms Rinki Shrivastava, Prelude Public School, Agra
- Mr Naresh Kumar, Prelude Public School, Agra
- Ms Suman Tomar, Colonel's Brightland Public School, Agra
- Ms. Gayatri Vasvani, Mount Litera Zee School, Agra
- Ms Meeta, Colonel's Brightland Public School,Agra
The Centre for Civil Society and National Independent School Alliance (NISA), in partnership with nationwide school alliances, present a national Gamification activity to popularize the voice of budget private schools through social media platforms. With strong participation of children, teachers, parents and school leaders, we aim to celebrate and demonstrate the commendable work that happens in budget private schools.
For Children :Why do I love my school? Why do I love my teachers?
For Teachers:Why do I love my students? Why do I love my school?
Who can participate?
Teachers and students from private schools all over the country are eligible to participate.
How to participate?
1. Create short videos (60 secs or less) on landscape mode
2. Upload on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with the Hashtags : #NISA #CCS #Educhoice
3. Fill this registration form (don’t forget to share your Video URL)
Prizes and other perks:
First Prize: Certificate and INR 3000
10 Consolation Prizes: Certificates and INR 500 each
You will also get a chance to:
-Testimonials featured on NISA and CCS websites
-Participation in NISA & CCS’ national events
Contest starts: 25th December 2020
Last date of submission: 31 January 2021
Winners announced: 15 February 2021
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org