ìpolicy for Journalists, 4-6 September 2015
To secure freedom, prosperity, and good governance, a democratic society requires a high level of ethical and informed reporting. Centre for Civil Society in partnership with Atlas Network offers ìpolicy, a three day residential course for journalists to equip them with tools to better understand and evaluate the effects of public policies in our day to day functioning. This award winning course focuses on issues in the key areas of education, livelihoods for the poor, and good governance.
- To equip participants with analytical tools to better understand and evaluate the effects of public policies so as to better distinguish between objective facts and merely subjective opinions and intentions of policies from their actual results
- To offer unconventional angles and story ideas, information sources, and expert perspectives
Eligibility: The course is open to all journalists. Participants will be selected based on their application merit.
Please Note: Selected participants will be required to attend the entire duration (4-6 September 2015) of the course upon which they will receive a Certificate in Public Policy.
- The course fee is Rs 500, which includes all meals, accommodation and course material
- Application deadline: 20 August 2015
- Selected participants will be notified on a rolling basis
The fee is payable upon selection and payment can be made online or through cheque (Travel costs will not be included – participants must make their own arrangements).
To know more and apply click here.