ipolicy for Young Leaders (DSE) 2015
ìpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working. CCS believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
- To create a fun, open, and respectful environment where everyone is encouraged to think critically about social, economic, and political issues.
- To evoke in participants a passionate inquiry into their own values and role in creating a good society.
- To equip participants with fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy to enable them understand the root cause of current challenges and effectively advocate for policy solutions through their current work and future professions.
- To plug participants into a global network of opportunities to propel their intellectual growth, make personal connections and access resources to help them advance their vision of a free society.
Eligibility: The course is open to all students, recent graduates as well as post graduates. Participants will be selected based on their application merit.
Please Note: Selected participants are required to attend all the sessions held during the course upon which they will receive a certificate of participation.
The ipolicy program is being held over two consecutive weekends, the dates are given below.
Date: 31 October-1 November, 7-8 November (The course will be conducted over a duration of two weekends)
- The course fee is Rs 3,000, which shall cover food and program materials for the entire duration of the program only.
- Participants are to make their own travel and stay arrangements.
- The fee is payable upon selection, and can be made online, via cheque or DD, details of which will be communicated later.
- Application deadline: 4 October 2015
- Selected participants will be notified on a rolling basis.
Click here for more information.