EduDoc 2016: International short film competition
Submission Deadline: 30th Oct 2016
EduDoc: Stories of Education is an International Short Film Competition by Centre for Civil Society (CCS) where we want to put Challenges, innovations and celebrations in the spotlight.
THEME: “Education: Challenges, Innovations, Celebrations”
- To identify and document social, political, cultural and regulatory challenges of education system through audio-visual medium
- To highlight various solutions devised by individuals, groups, communities, organizations, governments etc
- To celebrate Eduprenuership
Eligibility: The competition is open to all individuals, groups, organizations, professionals from across the world without any language or geographic restrictions.
Please Note: If the film is in languages other than English, it is requested to provide the entries with English subtitles.
Entry Fee: Entry in the competition is free for all; and multiple submissions are also accepted, given individual submission form is sent for each entry.
- Best Film: USD 350/ INR 25,000
- Second Best Film: USD 200/ INR 15,000
- Third Best Film: USD 150/ INR 10,000
Top 5 films will be screened during the 8th School Choice National Conference on 3rd December 2016 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India.