Posted on 07/08/2023
Centre for Civil Society (CCS), a non-profit think tank, seeks a Fellow / Sr. Fellow to lead research initiatives on governance reforms in education, business, and livelihood.
Role: Fellow / Sr. Fellow – Research & Training Programs
Reports to: CEO
The Fellow / Sr. Fellow will lead the research team, shape research goals, ensure research outputs inform policy making, and represent CCS at various forums. The role also involves participation in organisational strategy and fundraising.
- Develop and oversee research goals, activities, and publications.
- Analyse pilot project data and report findings.
- Plan dialogues, workshops, and conferences based on research.
- Lead and mentor the research team.
- Ensure CCS's research is sought after, used for policy discussions, and well presented to various audiences.
- Ensure timely and quality completion of projects.
- Master’s/PhD in Law, Economics, Development Studies, Public Policy, Social Sciences or related fields with 6-8 years of experience in research management.
- Proven record of primary and secondary research.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public policy research and team leadership.
- Deep understanding of the Indian education system and developmental sector.
- Experience presenting findings to varied stakeholders.
- Proficiency in copy editing and writing.
- Expertise in various research methodologies.
- Ability to present research findings effectively.
- Knowledge of the public policy landscape.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
Compensation: Attractive package for the non-profit sector, commensurate with experience.
Location: CCS headquarters in Delhi. Frequent domestic and potential international travel expected.
To apply: Email cover letter citing past research work, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org