About the Program
Have you ever wondered what makes a policy work?
Have you thought about the reason for India still being poor?
Have you ever questioned what the role of the government should be?
Explore these questions at iPolicy for young leaders- a 2-day certificate course in Public Policy organized by India's leading think tank Centre for Civil Society in four cities – Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
iPolicy is an introductory course in Public Policy. The course structure involves a variety of interactive learning methods including dynamic games, talks, dialogues, and documentaries, designed to provide participants with opportunities to explore and share ideas about policy-based solutions to social problems from a liberal perspective.
Applications are open for all college students and young professionals.
Goals of iPolicy:
- To create an engaging, open, and respectful environment where everyone is encouraged to think critically about social, economic, and political issues.
- To evoke in participants a passionate inquiry into their own values and role in creating a good society.
- To equip participants with fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy and enable them to understand the root cause of current challenges and effectively champion for policy solutions through their profession.
- To plug participants into a global network of opportunities in order to propel their intellectual growth, make personal connections, and access resources to help them advance their vision of a free society.
- We have conducted this same program across premier institutions in India like ISB Hyderabad, FMS Delhi, NLS Bangalore, IIM Kozhikode, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IIT Bombay, Delhi School of Economics, and many more.
Who Can Apply?
College students, young professionals, development leaders over the age of 18.
For any queries, email email@example.com