Centre for Civil Society is looking for interns who are proficient in undertaking quantitative research and analysing data-sets on R or Python.
What are we looking for?
- Students or fresh graduates
- Intermediate level proficiency in web-scraping and analysing data
- Proficiency in GIS mapping is desirable
- Intermediate level proficiency in R or Python
- Experience in working with small and large datasets
What will you assist us with?
The selected candidates will assist researchers at the Centre for Civil Society on projects related to K-12 education and livelihood. The nature of work includes:
- Data collation, entry, and analysis
- Scraping data from websites and public documents
- Conducting literature reviews
- Aggregating data points from different sources
What else do you need to know?
- Location: The internship will be remote
- Work hours: Interns are expected to work for 10-12 hours per week
- Stipend : INR 8,000/- per month
- Duration of the internship: 2 months (extendable based on mutual agreement and interest)
- Application deadline: 22 February ; Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
If you meet the eligibility criteria, we encourage you to send your CV and cover letter to this email address: email@example.com. Please use the following subject line: 'Call for Interns | Data Analysis’.