Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? Do you want to delve deeper into the complexities of economics, law, and primary research?
Then look no further than Researching Reality, a premier research training program offered by Centre for Civil Society, New Delhi - a leading public policy think tank, ranked 5th in India and 83rd in the world by University of Pennsylvania’s Think Tank and Civil Societies Program (TTCSP), 2020 report.
Scholars will get to work on a capstone project. These capstone projects will be compiled and published in a compendium. Scholars will have access to CCS' extensive library and resources.
Duration: Five months
- April- May 2023: Part-time | Remote | ~20 hours per month engagement | Self-paced
- June and July 2023: Full time, 5 days-a-week| In-person (CCS Office, Delhi) | Focus on field research and writing
- August 2023: Part-time | Remote | Wrapping up the capstone project
Expectations from the scholars
- Attend all training sessions and workshops, and participate actively;
- Conduct field research on an assigned thematic area and complete the capstone project under the supervision of a mentor.
For any questions, feel free to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't wait until the last date as selections will be on a rolling basis. Competition for the limited seats is fierce. Don't miss this opportunity to transform your career.
What facilities will be available to me?
You will receive access to our extensive library and network of scholars.
Does CCS provide accommodation for outstation applicants?
The scholars are requested to make their own living arrangements in New Delhi for the training period.
Will I be working in a group or individually?
All scholars will work in groups of 3-4 members. Peer learning is a crucial part of the training program.
Is CCS flexible with the timeline of the program?
While April and May are self paced and flexible, June and July are full-time in Delhi. We are unable to offer flexibility during those two months. August would focus on wrapping up the capstone project; it would be remote and part-time.