Centre for Civil Society (CCS) has been ranked amongst the top 60 think tanks in the world (and amongst the top 3 from India) by the University of Pennsylvania's highly acclaimed annual Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program (TTCSP) report, for the past 5 years.
About the Program
- Have you ever wondered what makes a policy work?
- Have you thought about the reason for India still being poor?
- Have you ever questioned what the role of the government should be?
Explore these questions at ipolicy for young leaders- a 2-day certificate course in Public Policy organised by India's leading thinktank Centre for Civil Society in four cities – Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
ìpolicy is an introductory course in Public Policy. The course involves a variety of interactive learning methods including dynamic games, talks, dialogues, and documentaries, designed to provide participants with opportunities to explore and share ideas about policy-based solutions to social problems from a liberal perspective.
Only 30 best applications would be selected for the course! Applications are open for all college students and young professionals.
Goals of ìpolicy:
- To create a fun, open, and respectful environment where everyone is encouraged to think critically about social, economic, and political issues.
- To evoke in participants a passionate inquiry into their own values and role in creating a good society.
- To equip participants with fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy to enable them to understand the root cause of current challenges and effectively advocate for policy solutions through their current work and future professions.
- To plug participants into a global network of opportunities to propel their intellectual growth, make personal connections and access resources to help them advance their vision of a free society.
We have conducted this same program across premier institutions in India like ISB Hyderabad, FMS Delhi, NLS Bangalore, IIM Kozhikode, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IIT Bombay, Delhi School of Economics and many more.
Who Can Apply?
College students, young professionals, development leaders under the age of 30.