Posted on 01/02/2023
Centre for Civil Society (CCS) advances social change through public policy. CCS works in the area of education, livelihoods, and policy training promotes choice and accountability across private and public sectors. To translate policy into practice, CCS engages with policy and opinion leaders through research, pilot projects and advocacy. It is India’s leading liberal think tank, ranked 81 worldwide by the annual study conducted by the Think Tanks and Civil Society Program at the University of Pennsylvania.
The work of CCS on education includes teacher training and organizing webinars. CCS would like to contribute towards the better delivery of education in India via technology intervention aiming to train teachers to deliver effective and efficient classroom practices.
Scope of the work
To start with, a consultant is hired to explore, initiate, and implement the activities on the ground with the required outcome. The project duration is tentatively 6-8 months.
- Identify an agency/organisation that has technology for online teacher training
- To ensure at least 1000 teachers are engaged on a technology-based platform by an agency identified taking various scholastic and non-scholastic skills
- To ensure that atleast 40 teachers are trained using a technology-based platform and provided practical skills training.
- Creating best practices and stories from teachers for social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and youtube
- Identify and implement creative ways to share information about the program and reach out and interact with stakeholders
- Organize and conduct 4 South Asian webinars on a contemporary issue in the field of education and develop a South Asian education network
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . The application should include your CV, Statement of Intent and two references.
Please submit your application by 10 January 2023.
Any Graduate with 2 years of experience working in the policy sector in planning and organization capacity.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 0-2 years of experience working in the policy sector in planning and organization capacity.
- The applicant has an inclination towards liberal values
- The applicant must have good knowledge of social media marketing tools.
- The applicant has at networking and facilitation
- High-quality documentation and communication skills are a must.
- An ideal candidate should be a self-starter to work with the least supervision.